At BIOVECTRA, we take our obligation as an essential service very seriously.
We are working diligently to keep our employees and their families safe while maintaining the critical production of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) we provide our partners and the global patients they serve.
To deliver on these obligations:
- We have implemented stringent cleaning, sanitization and hygiene protocols across our six facilities in Atlantic Canada that go above and beyond our high cGMP standards for manufacturing.
- We have instituted rigorous social distancing practices in accordance with federal and provincial health authorities.
- We have established a temporary work from home policy for those who are able to perform their duties remotely to reduce foot traffic and further protect those onsite.
- We have reduced all external site visits to only those deemed essential to business operations and deployed comprehensive screening procedures for all our visitors prior to site entry.
- We have suspended all business travel and transitioned client and other stakeholder relations to alternate communication methods.
We will continue to adjust our strategies to protect our employees and our operations as necessary.
In cooperation with federal and provincial government, it is our pledge to do what we can to continue to support our employees, clients, communities, and country the best we can as we navigate this unprecedented situation.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have, please reach out to us any time at email@example.com.
Oliver Technow, Chief Executive Officer